1. I almost bought an Edward Cullen lunch pail. For myself?
3. I let my kids stay up really late, like we’re talking 1am, so that they’ll sleep in the next day?
4. when my router crashed, I had to go without internet access for a few hours, and during my blogging withdrawal had to rely on the tech support I had called to help me get it working again to bring me down in his sweet Indian accent and broken English by saying, “Listen to me Sandra… Sandra?…you need deep breath, yes?…Sandra, are you listening? You can do this!”
5. when Javier Bardem appeared on screen in his first scene in Eat Pray Love, I yelled out, “Oh yeah baby!”
6. I keep replaying Enrique Iglesias’s “I Like It” over and over again?
7. I appreciate a good stomach flu which includes diarrhea and vomitting because I feel skinnier the next day?
8. I was pissed at Wayne, my husband, for waking me from a dream in which I was about to try on a pair of boots…a new, not yet released on the market boots!!!…?